Follow the steps below to prepare for your delivery and ensure a smooth experience:
Verify the following measurements prior to delivery:
- Your ceiling should be at least 90 inches tall so that there is enough room between your CLMBR and the ceiling.
- A minimum of 34 x 33 inches is needed for the base and clearance of at least 48 inches behind the machine is necessary for upright lift after assembly.
- Ensure that your hallways, entryways, staircases and outdoor delivery routes are wide enough so the box can be carried safely to your space. We recommend roughly 16 inches tall x 24 inches wide and 92 inches in length.
- Ensure that there is an 8’ x 6’ clear space to allow for the set up of your CLMBR. This space will allow enough room for two people to stand on either side of the machine during assembly.
Additional tips for assembly and usage:
- Place your CLMBR near or close to your WiFi router for the best streaming experience and test your WiFi connectivity before delivery.
- Do not use extension cords or adapters. The 3 meter power cord that is included in the packaging must be able to reach an outlet.
- Place a mat underneath your CLMBR to protect your floor and minimize sound. Made of extra-tough material and sized to fit into any room of your home, the CLMBR Mat effectively protects your floors from sweat.