We can't wait to climb with you!
Follow the steps below to prepare for your delivery and ensure a smooth experience.
1) Download the CLMBR Mobile App and Create Your CLMBR Profile
Your CLMBR profile is the core aspect of the CLMBR experience and where you track your workouts, connect with friends, browse your earned badges and more. To ensure quick setup on your delivery date, download the CLMBR mobile app from the App or Google Play store and create your CLMBR profile in advance.
After your CLMBR has been delivered and assembled, you’ll need to link your CLMBR profile to your machine to enter the CLMBR ecosystem. The CLMBR mobile app will provide you with a six-digit code that you then enter on your CLMBR touchscreen to finalize, set up and access free climb or OnDemand content.
Those without a smartphone have the option to create a profile directly on the machine but the mobile app is our recommended experience for easy setup.
2) Determine Where You Would Like To Place Your CLMBR And Prep Your Space
Take some time to thoughtfully plan out a location in your home. You’re going to be spending a lot of time on your CLMBR so make sure the space that you select is easy to access and motivates you to reach higher!
After selecting a space for your CLMBR, verify the following measurements prior to delivery:
- Ceiling height: At least 90 inches tall so there is room between your CLMBR and the ceiling.
- Floor space: Minimum of 34 x 33 inches for the base and clearance of at least 48 inches behind the machine for upright lift after assembly.
- Hallway and entryway space: Your CLMBR comes in one box and will be assembled at your home. Ensure that your hallways, entryways, staircases and outdoor delivery routes are wide enough so the box can be carried safely to your space. We recommend roughly 16 inches tall x 24 inches wide and 92 inches in length.
- Space for CLMBR assembly: Keep in mind that your machine is assembled at your home and ensure that there is an 8’ x 6’ clear space to allow for the set up of your CLMBR. This space will allow enough room for two people to stand on either side of the machine during assembly.
Additional tips to ensure smooth assembly and use:
- Place your CLMBR near or close to your WiFi router for the best streaming experience and test your WiFi connectivity before delivery.
- Do not use extension cords or adapters. The included 3 meter power cord must be able to reach an outlet.
- Put a mat underneath your CLMBR to protect your floor and minimize sound. Made of extra-tough material and sized to fit into any room of your home, the CLMBR mat from Supermats effectively protects your carpets as well as floors from sweat. Trust us, you’ll want one!