All CLMBRs are covered under 1-year comprehensive warranty after the date of delivery for any manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
CLMBR Standard Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the 1-year period. The 1-year warranty coverage remains with the machine and is verified by the machine's serial number. Proof of original purchase is required to validate the coverage period.
All warranty and service must be reviewed, diagnosed and approved by a member of the CLMBR Customer Care team.
This Warranty Covers:
- Manufacturing Defects
- Screen Protection
- 60-day defect coverage for Grips, Pedals and Water Bottle Holders
The Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal “wear and tear” of any component
- Improper maintenance or service by unauthorized or official trained CLMBR service personnel
- Damage due to misuse, accidents or neglect
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with CLMBR
Have a service question?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include a photo or video of the behavior you are experiencing in this email, as this will help our technical support team provide you with the best course of action moving forward.