CLMBR is now in partnership with Citizens PAY
- CLMBR Checkout Flow for Payment Plan with Citizens PAY
- Customer chooses "BUY NOW" using finance option on product page
- Customer then has the option to "Apply Now" to start the application process through Citizens PAY
- You will be prompted to the Citizens Bank website, Customers enters information and follows the prompts to pre-qualify
- By clicking "Submit Application" customer is agreeing to a hard credit inquiry on their credit profile
- Customer reviews and confirms offer
- Customer can manually enter their automatic debit information during the process, or they can set up after the LOC is approved using the eCS portal
- After selecting "Continue" customer will be brought back to the CLMBR checkout page
- Customers will receive a "Welcome Letter" via email and text within 24 hours of approval. The "Welcome Letter" provides the customer with their Citizens PAY LOC account number, a link to the online portal and contact information
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly will the customer know if they are approved?
Customers will get instant notification after entering some basic information about themselves.
Does applying impact the customers credit rating?
No. Citizens One offers a pre-qualification option which uses a soft credit pull which does not impact the customers credit to check the customers eligibility for the financing program. If the customer chooses to go on to complete the full credit application after being pre-qualified, this will require a hard credit inquiry which will impact their credit profile.
What happens if a customer is declined?
A customer who is declined will see the decision right on their device. An email containing more information about the reason for the decline will be sent to them. We cannot deter a customer from applying again, however subsequent application submissions do not often overturn the decline.
What is the interest rate for the Citizens One Line of Credit?
Program terms and conditions are specific for each customer so the actual terms and rates will be displayed to approved customers on their own device.
Will the customer get a monthly bill?
A customer will receive notification of their first statement approximately nine days after completing their purchase. The full statement may be viewed on Citizens One's eCustomer service portal at service.citizensone.com, or call (888) 522 - 9881.
Citizens PAY Support Center:
Line of Credit & Declinations (888) 411 - 2410
Billing & Make a Payment (888) 522 - 9881
8:00 am - 12:00 am EST 7 days/week