For any concerns or service inquiries, please contact our CLMBR customer support team.
Email: email@example.com or Phone: (909) 330-3897.
Hours: 9-5 MST Monday-Friday.
- The CLMBR is only to be used by those 18 and older or with adult supervision. Please use caution when using the CLMBR in close proximity to children and pets.
- The CLMBR is only to be used by one individual at a time.
- Please check that your CLMBR has been correctly assembled before use to avoid any accidents or injuries.
- Please use caution when adjusting handles and be aware of potential pinch points.
- Check the secureness of dip bars, handles and pedals before use.
- We recommend that the CLMBR be placed in an indoor room or garage with at least 88 inch ceiling space to ensure ample space while climbing.
- The CLMBR is not designed to encounter water or liquids of any kind.
CLMBR’s engineering team has recorded a collection of videos to be used as a guide for any service-related issues that you may encounter with your CLMBR. For additional assistance, please contact our customer support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Handle Button Sticking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2r8yBDGLEc
- Resetting resistance knob https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZbPRZA4IoM
- Lubrication of belts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DJm0NVBWxU