CLMBR has partnered with Clyde to offer Extended Warranty Protection Plans that covers your machine in the case of mechanical or electrical breakdowns, including breakdowns due to normal wear and tear.
Who is Clyde?
Clyde is an insurance technology company that has built a marketplace of top-rated insurers and administrators. Clyde enables CLMBR to offer our customers great product protection coverage. We work closely with Clyde to manage our Protection Plan program.
- What’s included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan covers:
- Accidental damage from handling from the date of purchase
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Repairs at no additional cost for approved claims. Reimbursement or replacement if product can't be repaired
- What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover:
- Cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents that do not impact your product's functionality
- Damage from third-party assembly or third-party maintenance of your product
- Loss or theft
- Other exclusions apply see T&C’s
- How do I view the detailed terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here
- When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
Clyde Protection Plan begins when your product is delivered and ends 2 or 3 years from the start date, based on your selection.
- Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
- You purchased your product directly from our website
- You have purchased your product within 60 days
- When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan after a breakdown occurs
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan if there are fewer than 60 days remaining in the limited warranty period
- You have purchased your product more than 60 days ago
- How do I purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
There are three ways to add a Clyde Protection Plan to your product:
- From our website – You can choose the Clyde Protection Plan option at checkout when purchasing your product
- Through the link in the post-purchase email within 60 days of purchasing your product – If you did not select the Clyde Protection Plan at the time of your product purchase, you will receive an email from CLMBR offering the option to add this protection. You can click the link in the email which will direct you to the Clyde website. When using the emailed link to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan, there is no need to create a Clyde account prior to purchase of the plan.
- Directly from Clyde’s customer portal, HiClyde.com – It will be necessary to create a Clyde account in order to purchase a plan this way. You must use the same email address that was used when purchasing your product from CLMBR when creating an account to link to your CLMBR sales order.
- How can I file a claim?
To file a claim on hiclyde.com, you have two options:
- By logging in to your account and selecting the corresponding product
- As a guest using the contract ID found on your welcome email
- Can I file multiple claims?
Yes, you can file multiple claims using your Clyde Protection Plan during the course of the contract’s term. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of the original product purchase price. If your claim is approved for a full reimbursement or replacement product, then your contract is fulfilled. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
- Is there a deductible?
There are no deductibles.
- Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this Clyde Protection Plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a Clyde Protection Plan, contact Clyde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does the Clyde Protection Plan provide coverage for theft or loss?
No, this Clyde Protection Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
- Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled via contacting email@example.com. See terms and conditions for details.